We help manage many chronic and painful issues.
- Pain associated with spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease and spinal arthritis
- Difficulty walking from spinal stenosis
- Sciatica (radiating leg pain, numbness, tingling)
- Arm and leg symptoms from bulging – herniated discs (neck and back)
- Chronic neck and back pain
- Sacroiliac joint pain/dysfunction
- Headaches and Migraines
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shoulder and rotator cuff injuries
- Hip joint pain/dysfunction
What Treatment Will I Receive?
Treatments may include instrument assisted spinal manipulation, postural correction, theraputic exercises, spinal traction, stretching, ice, massage, nutritional counseling, and even gentle manual manipulation and mobilization if needed. We will advise you as to your treatment options and you will be the one to decide on any treatment.
What are Instrument Assisted Adjustments?
Some of the procedures we perform are instrument assisted manipulations. These procedures are performed with hand held electro-mechanical instruments that allow us to manipulate a specific joint in a very precise, comfortable and safe way. There are no fast jerking movements and no “cracking of the spine.” At our office we provide manipulative treatment with a number of different instruments including the standard Impulse, Arthostim and Vibracussor. Below is a video from Neuromechanical Innovations depicting specifically how their Impulse IQ works.
How does it feel?
Because new patients are typically in considerable pain when they first come to our office, we make every effort to insure that your treatment is comfortable. Treatment is typically performed with the patient lying down or sitting in a comfortable, relaxed position. The treatment is extremely safe and comfortable often providing fast, effective results.