We help manage many chronic and painful issues.
- Pain associated with spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease and spinal arthritis
- Difficulty walking from spinal stenosis
- Sciatica (radiating leg pain, numbness, tingling)
- Arm and leg symptoms from bulging – herniated discs (neck and back)
- Chronic neck and back pain
- Sacroiliac joint pain/dysfunction
- Headaches and Migraines
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Shoulder and rotator cuff injuries
- Hip joint pain/dysfunction
What Treatment Will I Receive?
Treatments may include instrument assisted spinal manipulation, postural correction, therapeutic exercises, spinal traction, stretching, ice, massage, nutritional counseling, and even gentle manual manipulation if needed. We’ll help you to make an informed decision about what type of care you want to receive.
What are Instrument Assisted Adjustments?
Some of the procedures we perform are instrument assisted manipulations. These procedures are performed with hand held instruments that allow us to manipulate a specific joint in a very precise, comfortable and safe way. We provide manipulative treatment with a number of different instruments including the standard Impulse, Arthostim and Vibracussor. Below is a video from Neuromechanical Innovations depicting specifically how their Impulse IQ works.